Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Upgrade/Downgrade my membership?
- YES! There are NO change fees, upgrade or downgrade as you wish. *If you wish to cancel your membership, you must do so 14 days in advance of next billing cycle.*
2. How many clients are in each Semi-Private LIVE Session?
- Semi-Private sessions are capped at 3-4 participants.
3. Can I buy LIVE training session(s) individually?
- Semi Private sessions are $40 per session.
- Private sessions are $85 per session.
4. What equipment do I need for my LIVE sessions?
It all depends. Skill level & type of training play the biggest factors.
- For most Semi-Private sessions no equipment is necessary. However, for the intermediate and advanced clients a pair of dumbbells (adjustable or not) and/or resistance bands will get you started. As you progress, your trainer will recommend new tools (if necessary).
- For Private training sessions the equipment will depend specifically on the individual and will be discussed during the initial consultation.
5. Can I try a LIVE training session?
Absolutely! We offer complimentary consultations as well as complimentary pop-up sessions. Contact us for more information.